How can I lose weight after 4 years of trying?

Okay so, I'm 14 almost 15, and I'm about 210 pounds and have been for a long time, I've been trying to lose weight for around 4-6 years & I've had no luck. I've tried everything! •Exercise & healthy eating (although I eat healthy all the time) •Dieting places (dont wanna name names) •Starving... show more Okay so, I'm 14 almost 15, and I'm about 210 pounds and have been for a long time, I've been trying to lose weight for around 4-6 years & I've had no luck. I've tried everything!
•Exercise & healthy eating (although I eat healthy all the time)
•Dieting places (dont wanna name names)
•Starving myself
•Bulemia
•Personal Trainer
•Nutritionest
And pretty much every way you can think of, and I'm not in a healthy weight right now, and I don't feel good about myself either. I'm tired of being this way & want to get the weight off, I don't really care how, so if you have a suggestion that includes an unhealthy way I don't care.

My goal weight is 62 lbs
I've never been skinny EVER even as a child so to be that weight would be like starting over for me, or at least in the 80's or 90's. So 210-->98

So... Any suggestions?