What is wrong with this site?

What on earth has Yahoo done in the last week that has borked this site beyond belief? As I surf, it randomly switches from the new layout to the old layout. It constantly logs me out when I'm in the middle of doing something. The rate buttons randomly stop working. The submit buttons randomly stop working... show more What on earth has Yahoo done in the last week that has borked this site beyond belief?

As I surf, it randomly switches from the new layout to the old layout.

It constantly logs me out when I'm in the middle of doing something.

The rate buttons randomly stop working.

The submit buttons randomly stop working (and once you click them, your text is locked, so you can't copy it, reload the page, and paste it back in).

And now today I keep getting "failed to load data" messages at random when I browse different categories.
Update: And I know it's not a caching issue on my end. I clean my browser out regularly with CCleaner, so I'm not loading in old styles/scripts.
Update 2: @Tech Dude - If it were something that simple, I wouldn't have asked. ;) This is occurring across three different browsers (FireFox, Chrome, and IE) that are all completely cleared and reset on a regular basis with CCleaner (I'm a web developer/designer, and having old stuff floating around in your cache... show more @Tech Dude - If it were something that simple, I wouldn't have asked. ;) This is occurring across three different browsers (FireFox, Chrome, and IE) that are all completely cleared and reset on a regular basis with CCleaner (I'm a web developer/designer, and having old stuff floating around in your cache can make debugging a nightmare).