What aré your thoughts on the threats some chivas fans made?

I didnt Watch the game but my dad told me that they showed some fans holding signs that said "se van o se mueren" and other threats.

Thoughts?

I Havent looked into it but who do you Think the threats were meant For?

I Think they were For Vergara and other club officials.

Yeah most likely to Jorge Vergara and other club officials. I guess fanatics are upset that Chivas has been playing like crap for these past few years.

Maybe holding a sign that just says "Fuera Vergara" would be better. Threatening Jorge Vergara and other officials seem a little too extreme.

Vergara really needs to buy good players for next season cause if Chivas has another sh*t season... I really think these crazy fans would try to kill Vergara.

Jc said it pretty clearly. Chivistas are tired of that nikka ruining the team. Its sad to see that they have to resort to such a thing. Somethig like fuera vergara, like jc stated would be very clear and let him know that hes sh!t or what they could have done instead was start a fuera vergara chant everytime chivas was losing. The chat would have caught on by now after 4seasons.

Chivas can go to hell for all I care.

• yeah, pretty scary.

stupid fans