Problem downloading video from camera to computer?

I have a Nikon L26 that I have shot a couple videos with, but these particular videos just won't download to the computer. Other videos do great, but the videos I want most won't copy correctly. The transfer mimics downloading, but the result is the files contain no data. Has anyone dealt with this? Is... show more I have a Nikon L26 that I have shot a couple videos with, but these particular videos just won't download to the computer. Other videos do great, but the videos I want most won't copy correctly.
The transfer mimics downloading, but the result is the files contain no data.
Has anyone dealt with this?
Is there a way to revover the videos?
How might I prevent recurrence?
Notes; The videos playback fine on the camera, but the computer will not read the memory card directly.
Any help here would be hot.
Update: @ Sean: I have a card reader in the computer, but the card is SDHC, and won't read in the computer. One file is 800 mb, the other 1.2 gb. The videos are there and show in explorer with the camera connected, the copy process mimics, but the result files shows 0 bytes. Other videos download an play just fine, it... show more @ Sean: I have a card reader in the computer, but the card is SDHC, and won't read in the computer. One file is 800 mb, the other 1.2 gb.
The videos are there and show in explorer with the camera connected, the copy process mimics, but the result files shows 0 bytes. Other videos download an play just fine, it is these two files that are the problem.
@ jack: I am hoping to edit the videos a bit before uploading to Youtube, I'll e-mail you later about this.