Thhoughts on starting lineup?

Ochoa

Layun-Marquez-Ayala-Torres Nilo

Zavala-Pena

Aquino- dos Santos

Peralta-Hernandez

Not sure what the formation is but I'm assuming its a 4-4-2. Not sure who's paying where though.

No Argentinians in the staring lineup?

At least no tronco a like Torrado. Salcido is benched too.

It's ok IMO. Your thoughts?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Rafael
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Favourite answer

Funny how almost all the section says no to Lobos and Chaco because they aren't Mexican but ironically they aren't mexican either since they're American

• 7 years ago

Its solid, but i hate how he left salcido on the bench....and although i like seeing pena on the lineup, he tends to choke sometimes so i really think it was a bad decision to start pena in a game where we are under pressure. I would have felt more secure with arce starting

And thats good....our starting lineup is mexican like it should be.....no argentine rejects that we dont need

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Pena and zavala aren't troncos but pena chokes with so tri. Zavala is garbage. Never does anything spectacular. Should be Arce and Salcido as our CDM

• Pavel
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

I preferred Lobos over Peña. I think Lucas Lobos is better on the attack than Peña and offers the profile of a player that can create a varying pace to the game.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

I thought vuce would learn from chepo line up mistakes, but he is repeating the formation and the Ch duo -.-. Only thing I like is Ochoa as gk, nilo lb. Wish lobos and Chaco started and a lone st. That would be beast!

Source(s): 4-2-3-1 > 442
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Solid starting 11.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

At least the argentinos arent starting

• Troy
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Zavala out for Arce and Pena wtf? Gtfo.^^ hey pendejo we have roots to Mexico, they don't. That's the difference. 85% of my family is from Mexico. Lobos has no connection to Mexico.

• 7 years ago

Peña chokes

• 7 years ago

They took our jobs!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.