Thhoughts on starting lineup?

Ochoa

Layun-Marquez-Ayala-Torres Nilo

Zavala-Pena

Aquino- dos Santos

Peralta-Hernandez

Not sure what the formation is but I'm assuming its a 4-4-2. Not sure who's paying where though.

No Argentinians in the staring lineup?

At least no tronco a like Torrado. Salcido is benched too.

It's ok IMO. Your thoughts?

• Rafael

Funny how almost all the section says no to Lobos and Chaco because they aren't Mexican but ironically they aren't mexican either since they're American

Its solid, but i hate how he left salcido on the bench....and although i like seeing pena on the lineup, he tends to choke sometimes so i really think it was a bad decision to start pena in a game where we are under pressure. I would have felt more secure with arce starting

And thats good....our starting lineup is mexican like it should be.....no argentine rejects that we dont need

Pena and zavala aren't troncos but pena chokes with so tri. Zavala is garbage. Never does anything spectacular. Should be Arce and Salcido as our CDM

• Pavel

I preferred Lobos over Peña. I think Lucas Lobos is better on the attack than Peña and offers the profile of a player that can create a varying pace to the game.

I thought vuce would learn from chepo line up mistakes, but he is repeating the formation and the Ch duo -.-. Only thing I like is Ochoa as gk, nilo lb. Wish lobos and Chaco started and a lone st. That would be beast!

Source(s): 4-2-3-1 > 442

Solid starting 11.

At least the argentinos arent starting

• Troy

Zavala out for Arce and Pena wtf? Gtfo.^^ hey pendejo we have roots to Mexico, they don't. That's the difference. 85% of my family is from Mexico. Lobos has no connection to Mexico.

Peña chokes

They took our jobs!!