My parents wants to send me to hospital beacuse I dont want to study abroad !!!!!?

they said I mustbe sick in my head If i dont want that opportunity and i know that is bad for me to go study in some unfamiliar place with people i do not know. they only protect themselves and their own pride. i know they are ashamed of me because i lost my right to study in the college i was and now i have to go... show more they said I mustbe sick in my head If i dont want that opportunity and i know that is bad for me to go study in some unfamiliar place with people i do not know. they only protect themselves and their own pride. i know they are ashamed of me because i lost my right to study in the college i was and now i have to go to another toen travel to college two hours and two hours back and cant ask for help anymore and they hate me. i am now all alone in my own house.
1 answer 1