mermeliz asked in Yahoo ProductsMy Yahoo · 7 years ago

Does anyone know how I can go back to the old Answers layout? I'm totally lost on this new JACKED version!?

Help! If I can't go back to a more logical layout, then I am afraid that I will have to just quit Yahoo! Answers!

You're free to go here:

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/

Canadians still use the old layout.

There's no way to go back., but it could just happen. I don't have it yet but am seeing a lot of complaints. Give it some time. It may not be permanent, but if it is, there's a good chance you'll figure everything out and get used to it. Nothing Y!A can do if you want to leave. I doubt they'd even notice if any one of us left the site. There are so many people using it, and so many new users every day, we're probably all insignificant. And we use the site for free, so we don't have a whole lot to complain about. We can leave the same way we came in... through that revolving door - voluntarily.

(It's a trail period right now, so some do get back to the old version somehow.)

Me too, i think there must be way. For few hours it suddenly change to old style

• I don't know how I did it, but I somehow managed to. I think they may have reverted it... I'm really confused at the moment...

sadly the old green format is gone forever.