Pyle p2001AT "pre-amp" Speaker Wattage?

I have recently bought the pyler p2001AT "pre-amp" along with 8 dual illuminite 3-way speakers which are rated at 50 RMS at 4 Ohms. The pyle pre-amp says its rated at 600W at 2Ohms, 450W at 4 Ohms, and 300 W at 8 Ohms. I do not know if these ratings for the pyle are for the pre-amp or the four speaker... show more I have recently bought the pyler p2001AT "pre-amp" along with 8 dual illuminite 3-way speakers which are rated at 50 RMS at 4 Ohms. The pyle pre-amp says its rated at 600W at 2Ohms, 450W at 4 Ohms, and 300 W at 8 Ohms. I do not know if these ratings for the pyle are for the pre-amp or the four speaker output that are on the back of it also.

The speaker output do say that the impedance rating must be from 4-16 Ohms for each port. I guess my question is, will this "pre-amp" have enough wattage to power my two dual speakers in each port hooked up in series? I bought the speakers assuming that the pyle ratings were for the four speaker prots in the back but I guess I was wrong...

I know pyle and dual are not the best products but i wanted something not too expensive for my dorm.
1 answer 1