The Fine tuning universe as evidence for creator ?

English is not my native language, I apologize for any misspellings. I'm atheist but little part of my mind believe in creator. I didn't say God, I said creator. Now, what I'm going to say next is not evidence for the Christian God or the Jewish God or whatever, I juts saying that make me kind of... show more English is not my native language, I apologize for any misspellings.

I'm atheist but little part of my mind believe in creator. I didn't say God, I said creator.

Now, what I'm going to say next is not evidence for the Christian God or the Jewish God or whatever, I juts saying that make me kind of believe in creator or a designer.

There is something called "Fine tuning universe". Everything in the beginning of the universe looked as if it was getting read for us, the gravity...etc should have been the exact tun for life to show up.

" Fine-tuning refers to the surprising precision of nature’s physical constants, and the beginning state of the Universe. To explain the present state of the universe, even the best scientific theories require that the physical constants of nature and the beginning state of the Universe have extremely precise values. "

"The more I examine the universe, and the details of its architecture, the more evidence I find that the Universe in some sense must have known we were coming." — Freeman Dyson

"A bottom-up approach to cosmology either requires one to postulate an initial state of the Universe that is carefully fine-tuned — as if prescribed by an outside agency — or it requires one to invoke the notion of eternal inflation, a mighty speculative notion to the generation of many different Universes, which prevents one from predicting what a typical observer would see." — Stephen Hawking and Thomas Hertog2

Doesn't that prove somehow that there are a creator or some Intelligent designer ?