I got married 8 years bk and hv 2 dtrs got married in bania fmly and I was a punjabi I lost my mom at 3 and?

I got married in an intercaste marriage whr my in laws do not like me and I stay on the scnd floor and thy stay down wth my brtr and sis in law wth two dtrs also I accepted tht thy do not like me but now thy r bad wth my eldr dtr and my sis in law says bad to her whn im not thr and also hit her and also tlls her kids to do tht my mother in law also does same what shuld I do

The very next time anyone touches your child you call the police. Take your children and yourself to a safe house. Get away from those people.

Talk to ur husband since you had a love marriage it's more likely that he will understand you and talk to his family. Also stop sending your children downstairs where they are verbally and physically abused

I dnt undrsnd ur quston. Plz resbmit in English

You're asking a question, not sending a text.