I got married 8 years bk and hv 2 dtrs got married in bania fmly and I was a punjabi I lost my mom at 3 and?

I got married in an intercaste marriage whr my in laws do not like me and I stay on the scnd floor and thy stay down wth my brtr and sis in law wth two dtrs also I accepted tht thy do not like me but now thy r bad wth my eldr dtr and my sis in law says bad to her whn im not thr and also hit her and also tlls her kids to do tht my mother in law also does same what shuld I do

5 Answers

  • ?
    Lv 5
    7 years ago
    Favourite answer

    take ur husband in confidence....... also ask ur daughter to keep a safe distance from them.....

    good luck

  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

    Ma'am, tell them that it's not correct to behave like this with you and your daughters. You are a part of their family and they should accept you. Tell them, you're a human being and as a human everyone makes mistakes. So if you have done any mistakes in the past please apologise and start a new life.

    Hope it works :-)

  • Neww
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

    You can go to womens cell to complain against ur inlaws.

    I seriously could nt understand u fully.

  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

    Calm down Shweta, sach mein kuch samajh nahi aya.....! I hope someone understands and answer you.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

    Can you please ask this in English?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.