My parents are sending me to Russia for higher studies.?

I'll turn 18 on 9th August and I'm really anxious about going abroad.

> I've never traveled by flight alone before. The university at Belgorod is quite far away from Moscow airport will I be able to reach safely?

> I'm an Indian so will I become a victim of racial discrimination?

> I'm gay but I try my best to conceal my sexuality and behave like a normal straight guy but if somehow they find out I'm gay will they expel me?

> I don't know Russian how will I interact with the people?

> I'm introverted and reserved. So will I be forced to participate in sports and cultural activities even if I don't want to?

Haha

lol

don't think over it again n again

just make up ur mind

n set off

thats all

n u said i have never been in a flight

haha

there r many things in life where u try ur hand at 'em once n u do 'em numerously

so dont worry

A.) Do not worry so much about this. You will safely arrive if you have hope, and be very careful not to make a mistake. I don't really know how to answer you on this one but just be sure to ask for help if you need it!

b.) Ohhh nooo! Prejudice is in human nature but do not worry at all about that. Don't care what other people think of you; it is their choice to be judge-mental and rude so don't care about them whatsoever, but I even doubt you will be racially judged.

C.) If it is a tolerant/public school then you also need not to worry about this. You can tell people if you want or don't tell people if you don't want to, but if the school is public and open then I am also doubtful about anything bad happening.

D.) Many places in the world including Russia teach English, and especially in universities people will likely know English so if you are good at English then you should have no problem. But might I ask, are your classes in English? Because you will have to understand your studies

E.) I don't think you'll be forced to participate. I'm not very eloquent in these matters since I have not yet reached your level but it entirely depends on the school.

And if you really don't want to study abroad, then tell your parents about it! OR better yet, you will be 18 so you can make any choice for college you want. Do what will be best for you. It is good to let your parents be an influence, but don't let them be your decision-makers.

First of all best of luck...and don`t take much tension....everything will be alright..and believe my words you will like that place....so don`t worry...i know it is quite normal feeling like to miss your family your friends here but after going there you will meet more people there..and they are more frank and open minded to..so there you would not feel alone and you don`t have to hide your sexuality....so don`t worry...

a good future is waiting for you..

• ^_6

If you don't know Russian why the hell are you going to Russia. Instead try going to America. And it's your life to lead so don't even think of what others say

• j

Oooooooooooooooooooooooo your gay Indian and your studying in Russia good luck

Source(s): Jk just try to make friends and make sure people know you are gay (you don't want to make friends with the wrong people and have them later find out your gay)

Did you say the Moscow airport? Get Snowden's autograph while you're there.

• Lv 7

once you turn 18, i'm pretty sure your parents can't ship you off to a country if you don't want to go

• ?

Indian AND gay AND introverted ? In Russia ? Boyyy does your parent dislike YOU lol...You will be bullied even worse...

Source(s): Good Luck.

You're Up Sh*t Creek buddy.