Brasil 2-0 Mexico, thoughts plus rumors of night partying by Mexico?

There is a rumor going around that the Mexico NT went to party at night after the loss to Italy. If this is true shame on Mexico for even showing up to the tournament. They played with no heart, reserved, scared, and hardly any offense these last 2... show more There is a rumor going around that the Mexico NT went to party at night after the loss to Italy. If this is true shame on Mexico for even showing up to the tournament. They played with no heart, reserved, scared, and hardly any offense these last 2 games.
http://futbol.univision.com/90-dias-de-d...

My thoughts on the match:

GK: Corona did pretty good today. Not much he can do on the Neymar goal or Jo goal. IMO he should be captain because he is the only consistent player right now.

Defense: Maza, maza ,Maza!! Heads the ball to Neymar on accident and Neymar says thanks with a goal. Mier/Maza got juked by Neymar and Jo scores a goal Wow Kudos to Neymar he made the defense look like plastic today. Mier did good 1st half, Maza not sure why he is even starting. Diego Reyes should start because after all the NT is about players who are in best form and Maza is way below his potential. Torres Nilo was good also, IMO he should start.

Midfield: Again Salcido wasting plays by shooting the ball at the goalkeeper when there were open playerss for Mexico. Hardly any offense by the mid, Guardado was lost, 2-3 good plays, but still Mexico needs goals and right now their is lack of confidence 3/4 up the field. Torrado gets my Respect he's managed to start every game, play on average 80 minutes, and still not feel fatigued from playing since the Nigeria game.

Offense: Was Chicharito even on the field because I didn't see him. See this is why I dislike Chicharito because he just waits for the ball. I'd much rather have a forward who will come down, create plays, and score goals as well. Gio should not even wear the #10 because its obvious it's too much for him.

Chepo: When will he stop making late subs. Raul Jimenez should have come in around minute 75 or earlier. Herrera should have come in for Torrado. Barrera for Salcido, and Jimenez for Guardado.
Brazil did fantastic in defense, they shut Chicharito completely and prevented him from making his presence felt.

Japan must beat Italy if Mexico plans to stay alive.
Update: @Bosh, Sinha was the last true 10. I saw lack of offense from Mexico, every now and then a good play, but still to win a game the team needs goals and honestly Mexico is incompetent to capitalize on plays. The centers way off as well.