Can my sons father blackmail me like this?

He has never seen my son, never talked to him and my son is 2. He threatens me saying if I ever try to file for child support he will file for custody and find an expensive lawyer to use my past against me in order to get custody. I have a bad past ill admit that and he claims he will also have me drug tested (I... show more He has never seen my son, never talked to him and my son is 2. He threatens me saying if I ever try to file for child support he will file for custody and find an expensive lawyer to use my past against me in order to get custody. I have a bad past ill admit that and he claims he will also have me drug tested (I could fail for marijuana only). Can he do that? He does buy clothing and food for his son and every now and then gives me cash money but I know my son could be getting a lot more, the man makes over 6 figures it's not fair. I know the only reason why he wants to keep our son a secret is because he doesn't want his friends and family to know he knocked up a teenager(I was 18) and he's in his late 40s. But the too of us being stupid has nothing to do with my kid. What should I do
4 answers 4