A semi truck driver tried to run me off the road purposefully while driving thru texas. Got an info anyone?

Besides contacting the company the driver works for and the highway patrol to report this reckless endangerment to people on our hwys, does anyone have anymore info on reporting such dangerous drivers to DOT or any other agency of concern. I have the vessel number, the trailer plate number and the USDOT#.

Its sad to think of all the semi related accidents that type of driver creates, and even sadder to think of all that where not avoded because these drivers had not been removed from the road..

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Jason
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favourite answer

You should grab some popcorn and settle in for "Duel"

and you thought you had a bad day?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MtAMc4i8OA

Youtube thumbnail

(swapped vid)

and it just gets better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMgCg6SaS6U

Youtube thumbnail

• tedman
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Im a truck driver and the cop simply want go watching for a vehicle just for that it could just be me being mad cause i was once passed by way of a porsche that i can't have the funds for. Nevertheless what we do is spice it up somewhat bit. Like saying the auto no longer handiest just about ran me off the road however is all over the place the avenue and appears to be below the impact. And say it just almost hit an extra car. From there they're going to ask u for a mile marker and the direction ur currently going and they are going to be waiting on that driver some where up the road. We do it all the time when anyone is being idiots on the avenue.

• 4 years ago

Off Road Semi Truck

• 8 years ago

The answers about not reporting this are wrong. Police will not act on a single anonymous report. Multiple reports, and reports that people are willing to put their name to, are a different matter.

Even if there isn't enough evidence from a single report to sustain a conviction, how do you know other drivers aren't also reporting this doofus? Police will act on a pattern of calls describing the same truck.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

For any action to be done, Law Enforcement must see the incident occur. You called for Police, obviously they didnt respond or did and did not see any problems. Calling his work place was a decent step as if the driver gets too many complaints he can get fired. I think thats were you should stop. Looking to call everyone and anyone is overkill and it makes you look crazy.

• 8 years ago

You can submit a complaint through your local DMV or RMV. If you want the cops to do anything you can they will need to see it or you will need other proof then your word, you might want to invest in a dash cam for your car, that way if something like that happens again you have video proof of the incident and the cops can act on it.

• Lesus
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Fire up the CB radio to warn other drivers on the road. Breaker, breaker!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.