What does it mean when my computer shows a gray screen?

Usually, when I turn on my Lenovo it'll show a gray screen for about 1-2 seconds then it'll flash to another gray screen that reads 'Lenovo' then it'll say 'Starting Up' with the Windows Logo. For some reason, when I went to turn it on, it just stayed on the gray screen, then it flashed, then went back to the gray screen. I kept it on for about 10 minutes and still, gray screen.

The other night I was on 'LunaPic' and AVG detected 2 Viruses and 1 Trojan which I was told 'Were completely removed' by AVG.

Is it possible one slipped by and my computer has been taken over by one? Is it stuck on Sleep? Was there too much stuff on my hard drive? What happened?

You know what man when it comes to removing viruses usually there are a few that escape and aren't removed. Try software restoring your computer to a previous date before u had this problem. That usually fixes things for me. If you can't do it with your computer then restore it to its original state when you bought it. Good luck