Why does our government enable illegal immigrants?

I don't understand why we allow them to come over and cause more problems than we already have. I don't care if they are "people just like us". Texas is crawling with illegal immigrants from Mexico. And they expect us to learn their language to speak to them instead of them speaking English to us.... show more I don't understand why we allow them to come over and cause more problems than we already have. I don't care if they are "people just like us". Texas is crawling with illegal immigrants from Mexico. And they expect us to learn their language to speak to them instead of them speaking English to us.
I just read that illegal immigrants are allowed to have drivers licenses and its okay. Also, the government has set aside a whole lot of money specifically for the illegal immigrants. The majority of them come here, join gangs, rape, and bring their crime as well.
I feel like our government is babying everyone and enabling everyone. We are getting terrorist attacks in our country, murders, shootings, and yet people just go to jail for 15+ years and then they're free and fine. Why should we pay for all that?
Eventually if we continue letting all these illegals in the country we won't have room for anyone.
If they want to come here, learn our language, be respectful, and immerse themselves in american ways then that is awesome, good for them! But don't try to turn this into the little crap hole they came from.
Please, no arguments on "they just want to better their lives" because there's a difference between someone coming here legally and making the effort to follow our laws and respect our country, than ones who come here illegally and cause problems.
I don't care how long the process is to become a citizen. Don't be lazy or don't come here.