Prove to me that God is real.?

Here is proof that god is fake, now all you Christians prove to me that god is real. 1.In the Bible it says that god is omnipotent, this means he knows everything that is happening to every person and knows what WILL happen to every person. Therefore he knows who is going to hell and who is going to heaven.... show more Here is proof that god is fake, now all you Christians prove to me that god is real.

1.In the Bible it says that god is omnipotent, this means he knows everything that is happening to every person and knows what WILL happen to every person. Therefore he knows who is going to hell and who is going to heaven. However, creation of a being knowing that he is going to hell is pure evil.

2. In the Bible, Jesus says that you should treat your enemies with kindness, however, later on in the book it says for Jesus to send all those who do not believe in him to hell.

3. What about prayer. In the Bible it explicitly says that Jesus/God will answer all prayers. So if I pray that cancer be cured it should be cured right? Theoretically yes according to the Bible, but that is not what happens.

4. There is absolutely no solid/proven proof that God exists, however there is many proof that God does not exist.

*Proofs will be revised as answers come*
Update: 5. In the Bible, God claims to have made light and darkness before making the objects that create light and darkness.
Update 2: 6. In the Bible, there are talking snakes, inanimate objects that come to life and other absurdities that have been proven false.
Update 3: Let me answer JIMBO's rather stupid rebuttal. He makes the analogy that we know the Easter Bunny is not real but we dont bother proving it. This is true because EVERYONE knows that he/she is not real, noone needs to prove it. However, with god half of the people believe that god is real and half of the people... show more Let me answer JIMBO's rather stupid rebuttal. He makes the analogy that we know the Easter Bunny is not real but we dont bother proving it. This is true because EVERYONE knows that he/she is not real, noone needs to prove it. However, with god half of the people believe that god is real and half of the people do not believe god is real. So that is why we have debate.
Update 4: Also, let me ask no1home2day a question. You keep saying that if Jesus was (this) then nothing will happen, however, you do not state why nothing will happen. Where is your proof.
Update 5: Also i find no1home2day's "IF YOU DARES" quite annoying and absolutely no help to his argument. Anyone agree?
Update 6: Quoting no1home2day: "If the Bible is nothing more than the writings of some crazy bronze-aged, goat-herding cave men as the atheist mockers keep insisting, then nothing at all will happen. That's the claim of the atheists here in R & S, but they refuse to PROVE that they really believe this! They... show more Quoting no1home2day: "If the Bible is nothing more than the writings of some crazy bronze-aged, goat-herding cave men as the atheist mockers keep insisting, then nothing at all will happen. That's the claim of the atheists here in R & S, but they refuse to PROVE that they really believe this! They don't really believe what they claim to believe! If you believe what you CLAIM to believe, then PROVE it and take His challenge - IF . YOU . DARE !"

Ok would you mind elaborating why nothing will happen? You keep saying that nothing will happen yet you never bother explaining why. Also yes we atheists believe in what we preach, that's why we're atheists just like you're called Christian.
Update 7: Answers to UncleThesis: 1. If my definition is incorrect, could you at least have the decency to put up your definition. 2. "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." (Matthew 7:7) "Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth... show more Answers to UncleThesis:

1. If my definition is incorrect, could you at least have the decency to put up your definition.

2. "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." (Matthew 7:7)
"Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 18:19)

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." (Matthew 21:22)

Is this enough proof that God "claims" he will answer all our prayers?
Update 8: 3. The Bible explicitly states that you should be kind to your enemies, however it does not mention just being nice if they are undecided. It just states you should be nice to your enemies period.
Update 9: FOOTNOTE

Apparently, many people think the evidence I given is false and are lies. However, my proof is directly quoted from the Bible, so are you saying that the Bible is false and lies?
Update 10: Answer to Dina

I respect your religion and your God. However, this is an Atheist v. Christian debate. So i will not bother making any refutation of rebuttal to your points
Update 11: And also Dina, you don't have any proof to support ANY of your points. Just like every single person on this page thinking that god is real. And I know that I said I would not refute any of your points, but this really goes for all of you. Don't say you JUST have to believe in him. Or you just don't... show more And also Dina, you don't have any proof to support ANY of your points. Just like every single person on this page thinking that god is real. And I know that I said I would not refute any of your points, but this really goes for all of you.

Don't say you JUST have to believe in him. Or you just don't understand him. All of these points are not proof or fact or anything really. They do not provide any basis for your argument.
Update 12: POINT #7 Q: Who do you think created you if not god? A: You are asking the question wrong. It was not a "who" rather a "what". It has been proven on many accounts with numerous scientific basis and evidence from a multitude of prestigious scientists that the Big Bang did in fact happen. On the... show more POINT #7

Q: Who do you think created you if not god?

A: You are asking the question wrong. It was not a "who" rather a "what". It has been proven on many accounts with numerous scientific basis and evidence from a multitude of prestigious scientists that the Big Bang did in fact happen. On the other hand, what Christians like the say most "God created you" has 0 proof, and 0 evidence.