Prove to me that God is real.?
1.In the Bible it says that god is omnipotent, this means he knows everything that is happening to every person and knows what WILL happen to every person. Therefore he knows who is going to hell and who is going to heaven. However, creation of a being knowing that he is going to hell is pure evil.
2. In the Bible, Jesus says that you should treat your enemies with kindness, however, later on in the book it says for Jesus to send all those who do not believe in him to hell.
3. What about prayer. In the Bible it explicitly says that Jesus/God will answer all prayers. So if I pray that cancer be cured it should be cured right? Theoretically yes according to the Bible, but that is not what happens.
4. There is absolutely no solid/proven proof that God exists, however there is many proof that God does not exist.
*Proofs will be revised as answers come*
Ok would you mind elaborating why nothing will happen? You keep saying that nothing will happen yet you never bother explaining why. Also yes we atheists believe in what we preach, that's why we're atheists just like you're called Christian.
1. If my definition is incorrect, could you at least have the decency to put up your definition.
2. "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." (Matthew 7:7)
"Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 18:19)
"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." (Matthew 21:22)
Is this enough proof that God "claims" he will answer all our prayers?
Apparently, many people think the evidence I given is false and are lies. However, my proof is directly quoted from the Bible, so are you saying that the Bible is false and lies?
I respect your religion and your God. However, this is an Atheist v. Christian debate. So i will not bother making any refutation of rebuttal to your points
Don't say you JUST have to believe in him. Or you just don't understand him. All of these points are not proof or fact or anything really. They do not provide any basis for your argument.
Q: Who do you think created you if not god?
A: You are asking the question wrong. It was not a "who" rather a "what". It has been proven on many accounts with numerous scientific basis and evidence from a multitude of prestigious scientists that the Big Bang did in fact happen. On the other hand, what Christians like the say most "God created you" has 0 proof, and 0 evidence.