How am I a creep? How do I stop being "creepy"?? (Preferably Women Answer)?

I am a 17 year old male and have been called a creep consistently for years now. I absolutely HATE getting called a creep.

When I think of a creep, I think of a psychopathic pedophile rapist with a mustache and large thick 90s glasses. A creep for me is a child molester, rapist, or necrophiliac. I am none of those. My family members have been molested when they were younger which caused them much turmoil. I hate child molesters and rapists and would kill them all with the push of a button.

Why am I called a creep though? This word is tossed around like nothing. I want to increase my social skills so that one day I will be a great conversationalist and "creepy" will never cross anybody's mind.

What makes someone creepy? What makes someone the complete opposite of creepy? Please list some specific traits and behaviors of a creepy guy compared to a non-creepy guy. I really want to stop being "creepy" and start being polarizing and a social magnet.

This is what I think of when I think of creepy http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/wp-content/upload...

10 minutes ago

I don't stalk. I'm a genuinely good guy. I'm the type of guy that parents tend to fall in love with but girls my age tend to think I'm creepy. I have a vulgar, sarcastic, dry sense of humor. Is that the reason why??

5 minutes ago

Also, I can be pretty socially awkward since I tend to run out of things to say in conversations and don't know what to do when those pauses happen

10 minutes ago

5 minutes ago

Creep and Creepy are different words in my opinion. A creep is a jerk.....though maybe a bit of a weird jerk sometimes. Creepy is more like scary or freaky......like the things you listed.

Maybe people call you a creep because you are a jerk.

Maybe you say things that insult people without thinking.

• ?

The key might be in the word "vulgar". For me creepy would be someone who comes across as lewd and might make jokes or remarks that are sexually charged. I don't know you and I don't know if that is what you mean when describing your sense of humour. But it might be a point to consider.

maybe keep a clean face and shaved and hair trimmed