How am I a creep? How do I stop being "creepy"?? (Preferably Women Answer)?

I am a 17 year old male and have been called a creep consistently for years now. I absolutely HATE getting called a creep.

When I think of a creep, I think of a psychopathic pedophile rapist with a mustache and large thick 90s glasses. A creep for me is a child molester, rapist, or necrophiliac. I am none of those. My family members have been molested when they were younger which caused them much turmoil. I hate child molesters and rapists and would kill them all with the push of a button.

Why am I called a creep though? This word is tossed around like nothing. I want to increase my social skills so that one day I will be a great conversationalist and "creepy" will never cross anybody's mind.

What makes someone creepy? What makes someone the complete opposite of creepy? Please list some specific traits and behaviors of a creepy guy compared to a non-creepy guy. I really want to stop being "creepy" and start being polarizing and a social magnet.

This is what I think of when I think of creepy http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/wp-content/upload...

I don't stalk. I'm a genuinely good guy. I'm the type of guy that parents tend to fall in love with but girls my age tend to think I'm creepy. I have a vulgar, sarcastic, dry sense of humor. Is that the reason why??

Also, I can be pretty socially awkward since I tend to run out of things to say in conversations and don't know what to do when those pauses happen

I really can't answer this question unless I have some sort of idea why they're calling you creepy.

Haven't you thought to ask the person calling you a creep?

Maybe you just say weird things, or maybe you stalk people. Maybe you do things that you just don't realize. Or maybe you have a certain "look" to you. Like bug eyed or something.

The key might be in the word "vulgar". For me creepy would be someone who comes across as lewd and might make jokes or remarks that are sexually charged. I don't know you and I don't know if that is what you mean when describing your sense of humour. But it might be a point to consider.

"I'm the type of guy that parents tend to fall in love with but girls my age tend to think I'm creepy."

I'll bet you don't talk to the parents the same way you talk to the girls. Self-confidence with grown-ups is a very good sign in the long run.

"I have a vulgar, sarcastic, dry sense of humor. Is that the reason why?"

It may be related. I was that way at your age too. As I got older, I realized that fear made me say things in backhanded and awkward ways.

"Also, I can be pretty socially awkward since I tend to run out of things to say in conversations and don't know what to do when those pauses happen"

Yeah, happens a lot. One thing to think about saying is, "I get stuck trying to find the right thing to say so often; does that happen to you?" You might feel vulnerable, but it's the truth. (It might not be literally what you want to say, but it's the direction to keep in mind.)

The Dalai Lama said roughly "You don't need to feel bad about anything you do with a good heart and good intentions." It's a good antidote to awkwardness.

Hi, well when ever I call a guy creepy its usually because they hit on me or other girls in jist the weirdest way. Like tjeres this kid in my class th at always rubs my thighs so I have to hit him. Tbays what I call creepy! Hope I helped ;)

I really can't answer that. I would have to see why those girls call you creepy. I think they just joke around though. You don't sound creepy. And don't worry I am socially awkward too. those girls are just probably joking around although you might not think they are joking. don't worry about them love <3

haha I just said love and my user name is love...im funny...jk