A Murder of Crows...?

...a Herd of Cattle, a Gaggle of Geese.

A ____________ of Tornadoes. (please fill in)

I heard a news story this morning where the reported used a certain term that simply did not sound right so I'm interested in what the Y!A community can come up with. Thanks :-)

OK, "group," "outbreak," or "family" are all well and good, but none of them has POETIC APPEAL. How dramatic can you be spinning a tale of "a group of tornadoes?" I'm not looking for scientific terms but more DESCRIPTIVE terms, ergo the example "a MURDER of Crows." I kind of like the "sisters" reference. A convent of tornadoes? Ooo, visions of whirling nuns in their habits; not good. Something like... a terror of tornadoes. No, too much alliteration. Uh... a conspiracy of tornadoes? Too complicated but you get the idea...

• Neil

A group of tornadoes created by a single storm system during a single day is called an 'outbreak'. A group created by a single supercell is called a 'family'.

So, they decide to make crows sound devastating by calling them a murder of crows based on their so called demonic nature?

A group of tornadoes

Two or three are called sisters. I've never heard of a larger group than three.