10 POINTS BEST ANSWER! Would you consider this "healthy"?

Im not trying to lose weight. Over the past month and a half I've been trying to eat healthier and build strength and cardio endurance, just for the purpose of being healthier. I'm already thin, I have muscle tone because I work out 5-6 days a week plus strength training. This is what I've eaten so far... show more Im not trying to lose weight. Over the past month and a half I've been trying to eat healthier and build strength and cardio endurance, just for the purpose of being healthier. I'm already thin, I have muscle tone because I work out 5-6 days a week plus strength training. This is what I've eaten so far today and what I did for workout.

Breakfast (11 am) Oats or cream of wheat with almond milk and a banana- about 250 cals
*workout* around 12 pm, 35 minutes hard elliptical + strength arm training
Lunch- (2 pm) Ham sandwich on whole grain bread with hummus instead of mayo, a slice of cheese, lettuce, and tomato- about 350 cals
Snack- (4:30 pm) 1 medium apple with 1 1/2 tbsp natural peanut butter- about 250 cals

Dinner will be around 7:30 and will probably be grilled chicken with veggies and some quinoa, if I had to guess itll be about 300 or 400 calories. So, would you consider my fitness and diet routine healthy? I dont keep track of calories, I just monitor what I eat without recording it daily. I also eat what I want on the weekends (not overeating).