What to do Kundli is not matching but we both love each other?

name neerajkumar my date of birth is 26-jan-1987 time-9.00am Ludhiana punjab and my girlfriend date 24-apr-1987 time 5.46pm place ludhiana punjab name poonam

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

kundli is rubbish..why you think about this..it can not be decide your life..that depends upon your understanding ,faith, love and respect,for each other...if you feel happy with each other than all will be okay..that type of thing..only makes you DISTRAUGHT ...And never include or connect your small fight with this rubbish(kundli)..if you do that than you always feel bad and unhappy..and i saw a lot of examples in my life that the people matched their kundli but they still remain in trouble....

• 7 years ago

There are different types of marriages in Hindu religion.They are Kanyadan,Panigrahan,Swayamvaram,Gandharwam,Maithunam and Rakshasm.Out of these for the first two only matching of kudli is done.Love marriage comes under Swayamvaram for which kundli matching is not needed.In Seethaswayam varam,Rugmini Swayamvaram etc there was no matching was done.Love marriage is matched by God,mana porutham is there.You have to face what ,when it comes.No body can love after looking kundli.

If u are scared u can wear Eikamathya Suktham Talisman in a chain around neck(both person) during entire life as remedy against possible separation.

• 7 years ago

are u insane u are living in 21st century BRO.....

you guys love each other marry each other.. thats it..

ahhhh i am tired of superstitious peoples

Source(s): MY mind!!
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.