Feeling emotionless after rape?

So in the beginning(the rape happened 5 weeks or so ago with my now ex-bf)I was just sick to my stomach about the whole thing after he broke it off. For me when I'm upset I show it, not to people but myself. I cry. The fact that I haven't cried and am feeling so detached from everyone. Like a co worker hurt... show more So in the beginning(the rape happened 5 weeks or so ago with my now ex-bf)I was just sick to my stomach about the whole thing after he broke it off. For me when I'm upset I show it, not to people but myself. I cry. The fact that I haven't cried and am feeling so detached from everyone. Like a co worker hurt her back and last time she did I was so sad for her and I got her flowers etc. This time I knew I was suppose to be sad but I couldn't express that emotion. It was just nothing.
I am changing, and I don't know what to do about it. I really don't feel any emotion. Is this a mental coping mechanism? Anyone else have this happen?
I work retail so I'm with customers all day. I am usually so personable and I form connections with others easily. I find myself not being able to do that anymore.