Are there any Car Fanatics that can help me?

Typically, I have never been interested in cars. I'm 23 (male) and I've just passed my test looking to get a car in the next couple of weeks.

My budget is £2-4k, I would like something that's nice to drive and a little bit different from the norm. I have been looking at Smart Roadsters but they have some awful maintenance reviews. Ideally between 1L - 1.6L for insurance reasons.

Any Ideas Car Fanatics

Favorite Answer

Be practical, get a car that's economical to run. The type of cars you are looking at will cost a fortune with Insurance.

Struggling to think of other ideas, but definitely not a smart car like you say really unreliable and also it's basically made of plastic imagine what would happen if you were in a serious accident. Just thought as its a bit similar a Mazda mx5 could be an option but would prob have to get a high mileage one for that price

• lorain

It relies upon on what form of motor vehicle enthusiast he's. If he maintenance automobiles then ask his buddies what kit he desires or supply him a modern certificates for his well-liked areas keep. If he's greater into customizing than repairing them than this is advisable to think of roughly mag subscriptions, taking him to a motor vehicle coach or figuring out to purchase him some form of collectible the two bearing directly to his very own motor vehicle or from something like NASCAR. the only subject any real motor vehicle enthusiast will delight in in spite of the fact this is a strong detailing. (cleansing interior and out) expert detailers selection quite lots in value and centers so save around. ultimate of success.

You should get a nice mk1/2 golf for about two grand lower it alloys and a few ither tinkers and it would be a well good car get the gti versionmits faster but still economical

Source(s): Me

you shoud be abe to get a 2002 mx5 for that price range , what about an old bmw convertable 90s model should be in price range in the uk