Would it he wrong to tell someone you like them before you leave the country?

Ok, so first of all I'm not 100% sure if I'm leaving the country or not and If I do it'll probably be in about half a yr. I'm 16 (boy) and like this other boy. Ever since I've met him he just stuck on my mind. We're not really friends, but our friend groups often get together at recess. I... show more Ok, so first of all I'm not 100% sure if I'm leaving the country or not and If I do it'll probably be in about half a yr. I'm 16 (boy) and like this other boy. Ever since I've met him he just stuck on my mind. We're not really friends, but our friend groups often get together at recess. I think he might be gay because he once said something that suggested it and I asked him and he said yes, but it could have been in a "sarcastic" or "humourous" way, but I don't know... Oh I don't know. The great part is if I do.tell him and it's a no, for any reason, I'm leaving the country anyway. But also, if it's a yes and I leave the country, it might be a little stupid. We probably wouldn't cross paths again, unless I move back here (legally, not a prob) plus people here are more "open-minded" on the gay subject than people in the other country I want to move to. But it's not like there aren't boys over there plus I'm bi. And yeah long distance relationships DON'T WORK... He's seriously the definition of PERFECT. I don't know, it might be a good experience to have, you know, to tell someone you like them. I have never had a gf/bf or told anyone I liked them... So what would you do? Any personal experiences? Thank you!!