Which Philosophy virtue should I pick?

What virtue do you think would be the easiest to use for this essay for my homework? I'm not doing too well in this class. Also any tips on how to write the essay? The assignment is to pick a specific virtue, define it and indicate how it benefits the person who possesses that trait. Think about... show more What virtue do you think would be the easiest to use for this essay for my homework? I'm not doing too well in this class. Also any tips on how to write the essay?

The assignment is to pick a specific virtue, define it and indicate how it benefits the person who possesses that trait. Think about Aristotle's general idea that virtues are "excellences" that enable us to lead flourishing lives and are those traits that make those who possess them good. (You might also think of MacIntyre's example of the cheating child chess player, who only desires to get the candy -- how does he cheat himself and why? What might that indicate about how/why the virtues are beneficial.) Write in your own words and think of an example to illustrate your point.