How to bypass windows 7 password?

Long story short my parents recently got divorced. Mom got the PC. Her ex moved to Australia, blocked all contact with us. He had admin password on the PC and now I cannot install anything. He has the only admin account. I need to get admin rights or somehow bypass the password. I tried using a program called... show more Long story short my parents recently got divorced. Mom got the PC. Her ex moved to Australia, blocked all contact with us. He had admin password on the PC and now I cannot install anything. He has the only admin account.

I need to get admin rights or somehow bypass the password. I tried using a program called spower, which your meant to burn to a USB and then boot the computer off the USB and reset the password. However when I press f12 to boot off another device and press enter on USB nothing happens and it just boots normally.

I am running windows 7 64bit

Does anybody know any other way to bypass the password? Any other program that is perhaps easier to use? Or how to exactly boot off the USB.

Any help is appreciated.
0