Why do i keep having recurring dreams about my ex boyfriend & his new girlfriend?

7 months ago my ex & i broke up. We were together for almost 3 years. 4 months ago we got back together then about a month later his bestfriend Brody told me that Jessica (Brody's girlfriend) was having sex with Kevin. Both of us shocked showed up at Kevins & sure as hell they were doing it. Jessica begged for... show more 7 months ago my ex & i broke up. We were together for almost 3 years. 4 months ago we got back together then about a month later his bestfriend Brody told me that Jessica (Brody's girlfriend) was having sex with Kevin. Both of us shocked showed up at Kevins & sure as hell they were doing it. Jessica begged for forgiveness & Brody beat the crap out of Kevin. Kevin & i never spoke again after that day, except when he told me to leave him alone, which i was more than happy to after he did that. Jessica & Kevin are now dating. Brody & i are now dating too. Brody & i just stayed close friends & it turned into something. I'm much happier this way. But i don't think Kevin & Jessica are happy. They won't leave Brody & i alone. I get the most of it. They make fake facebooks & threaten me all the time. Telling me 6+ girls are going to kick my butt for stealin Jessica's boyfriend & that they're going to ruin my life. I know it's them because i call them out, they say how did you know? I say cause you've done it 50 times already & then they delete that account & make a new one & continue. They play ding dong ditch at my house early in the mornings. Egged this huge window on the front of my house to the point where it spidercracked all over. Threw paint all over Brody's new car. & we have done absolutely nothing to them. We've just left them be exactly as they asked. They started all this when we made our relationship "Facebook official". They're both older than us so i don't understand why they're being so immature. Back to point; I keep having dreams about the two of them. Once it was Kevin & i in our old house just talking like nothing had ever happened. Then Jessica comes & i leave. Come back & talk to Kevin again & she just continues to be rude & snarky so i wake up. The one i had today was a friend & i go out for supper at this fancy restaurant all "dolled up" & first table in the restaurant theres Kevin & Jessica. Jessica starts walking towards us & me thinking it's a fight (from all the times shes called me on) get ready for one then she gets all buddy buddy with my friend. I feel awkward so i walk away & Kevin comes to talk to me. I was so happy, We sit down & talk then Jessica comes back & i wake up. I wanted to go back to my dream so i went back to sleep & this time it was just Kevin & me. No Jessica. Just us driving, like old times. Happy, with not a care in the world. I woke up in a really good mood after. I know i don't want Kevin back. He's not the same Kevin i grew to love, he's changed & i know that, i've accepted it. I can no longer cry over him so i'm positive it's not me missing him. I just wish i knew what these dreams were about? Or why i'm having them? & i know this sounds like total highschool drama, but all of us are out of highschool & have been for a long time. Except for Jessica (i think thats where the immaturity in Kevin comes from now) I hope someone knows something i don't & can tell me whats been up with these dreams. They're getting ridiculously frequent lately, almost everynight now. Someone help! :(