Stay here or go back "home"?

So I wrote home in quotation marks because I actually don't refer to anywhere as home. But in this case it's country A. I am and have been living in country B for almost 1 yr and a half now and at the start it was really horrible. Recently, during the last easter holidays I missed country A so much I... show more So I wrote home in quotation marks because I actually don't refer to anywhere as home. But in this case it's country A. I am and have been living in country B for almost 1 yr and a half now and at the start it was really horrible. Recently, during the last easter holidays I missed country A so much I decided I need to go back to it. I lived there for about 5 yrs and before that in another country. Anyway (I'm 16), when I came back to school two weeks ago, I noticed things were a bit better. I'm still alone during the recesses, but now I've found some people I can hang out with sometimes, and some friends I had from last year too. And there's this boy in my class who I really like , (I am a boy, too) so it's not like anything'll happen, but he's nice to me, we're not friends either but still. Anyway, I made this friend last yr, who I.liked, and now found out she's complete ***** and don't want to even be her friend anymore, but that would be a reason to go. My heritage is from country B and I am starting to get used to it here (but I still don't really have friends, idk I guess I'm just really depressed right now) and am also starting to have patriotic pride for it, I never really did before.
I had a really great life back in country A, but now it feels so distant, as if I could barely remember it and almost don't care anymore. But that's not 100% true either, because I have really great friends there and miss them so.much. The only real problem is my father. My parents are getting divorced and he went to a whole other country and isnt giving my mum enough money. There's not even a university fund for me, I'm starting to think about stuff like that.
Well, the thing is I'm not sure whether I miss country A anymore or if I'd like to stay here. I don't think I even really want to stay here. I'm just clueless. I had a great life, then it was just taken from me and now I've gotten somewhat used to living here. Any tips? Personal experiences?