In The Darknes 1 video game what are the names of the hard rock songs that play on the TV's in the Subways?

In the game called The Darkness there's a few TV's in the subways ( don't judge me) but does anyone know the name of the hard rock songs,? I would like to watch the music videos on youtube, but I don't remember any of the names of the songs, and I'd rather not go clear into town to buy the game... show more In the game called The Darkness there's a few TV's in the subways ( don't judge me) but does anyone know the name of the hard rock songs,? I would like to watch the music videos on youtube, but I don't remember any of the names of the songs, and I'd rather not go clear into town to buy the game just to watch music videos in the game. I know this is weird but nobody is perfect. I'd prefer no cutt downs, I'm embarrassed enough as it is to ask this silly question.