?
? asked in SportsMartial Arts · 8 years ago

Fallon Fox vs Ronda Rousey, who wins?

i'm almost afraid to ask the question! LOL. Would Rousey even fight her?

Fallon Fox is just a man who wanted to get snipped so he could beat up females legally.

I'm all about equality and everyone's right to do what they want in life. But sorry, I just don't believe that a post-op transgender female should be allowed to fight other females. They can get snipped, have a breast augmentation, and wear as much make up as they want...they still have a man's build and strength. Having a man's strength being that she used to be a man gives her a deadly advantage which is completely unfair in the morality of fighting.

Fallon needs to fight other men. That's just my honest opinion.

Until Penn was once violently in poor health, Penn by using homicide. Penn is higher and he's higher everywhere. He'd wreck her off standing, she'd never get the fight to the ground, and if the battle went to the ground he is better there. Rousey v. Cyborg is some distance more intriguing as is Penn v. Barboza or Njokuani.

I know what everyone is thinking...... Rousey, Round 1 Armbar :D

you know there is a lot of talking about Fallon Fox

i still think that "she" should fight guys cutting your balls off and getting breast implants doesnt make you a girl

on the other hand ....

if they do fight it dependsif ronda can put "her" on the ground if she does "shes" out