?
? asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 8 years ago

Girls who wear Yoga pants, can you answer this?

I have heard they are extremely comfortable, and they are obviously popular. My question is, do you know or care that they drive men crazy? Although they completely cover you, it's also almost like you are wearing nothing. Does it make them more fun that they are sexy, or do you wear them strictly for the comfort?

Haha I'm actually wearing yoga pants right now, and yes I'm aware that it makes my butt look good but I only wear them for the comfort.

LOVE yoga pants!! Especially from VS :) they make my butt look good, they're comfortable, and my boyfriend loves when I wear them. It's just a win/win situation!

I wear leggings strictly for comfort. :) Tight jeans are sooo uncomfortable. Also, leggings match with EVERYTHING. They feel like you are wearing nothing.

Comfort all the way, and it doesnt hurt that they make your butt look good and show off your curvy legs!

THEY'RE JUST COMFORTABLE AS SHIZ