Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 7 years ago

With whom to share my feeling?

I have bunch of friend..among them one vry close...she share her feeling with me...but I don't share my feeling...I am vry bad in expressing my feeling...and I usually don't show that I m hiding my feeling...I don't eten have a boyfriend...so sometime I feel so low..even like crying....I solve everyone's problem and no body even understand me..

this same happens to me.sme times even u have many frnd still u feel lonely...u can share with ur feeling whom u trust.any frnd like she ur best frnd,share with her.

every person has its own personality,someone can express feelings easily and some cant but its mean is nt u feel urself low may be u hv some other qualities try to do more in other way and dont feel bad ,and matter of boyfriend is nt a serious one there is nothing in this matter u can spend ur time without a boyfriend easily and happyly go close with parents and ur sister brother and always try to express ur views on every spot where u can dont cry be brave. can email if like dilipgms@yahoo.in

good luck

You are not the only one look around there are lots of people like you in this world. Dont be sad it happens but try to share are you afraid of something?? that they may make fun of your feelings let it go and everything wil be al right.

You have bunch of frnds try sharing with them still if you cant try with me you have to start somewhere but first try with your frnds if you succeed good enough best of luck if you wont dont worry mail me to crazydilip2006@yahoo.com and try sharing with me may be you may improve on it.

but its always good if you try with your close frnds you know them better someone known is better than unknown. I was like you when i was in school you reminded me of those days now it is totally opposite

Big lesson in life is knowing that NO one will understand you. If you are looking for that in a relationship with another person you are pissing in the wind. The sooner you realize that you understand you and you do not need confirmation from other the better off you will be. Do you truly understand any of your friends? Of course not.

Source(s): www.stopwhinningandgetonwithyourlife.com

You are ok just be free and open , simplicty shall help you a lot.

pkeode@yahoo.in

• subbu

dont worry u can share with me

don't worry don't feel low ..incase if u want to share anything send me a mail to ricky.aries85@yahoo.com