My brother called me ungrateful do you think thats true?

I was complaining today (one of the few days I have been off work because it snowed) that I had to do this dishes, shovel the whole driveway and sidewalk and buy the groceries with my own money. I support myself for all of my expenses, but I am still living at home and I'm 24 (not by choice). My 19 year old... show more I was complaining today (one of the few days I have been off work because it snowed) that I had to do this dishes, shovel the whole driveway and sidewalk and buy the groceries with my own money. I support myself for all of my expenses, but I am still living at home and I'm 24 (not by choice). My 19 year old brother called me ungrateful and told me I don't pay rent and that I don't "do anything." But most days I am gone all day because I have two part time jobs.

My parents dont pay rent because they filed bankruptcy. My dad doesn't even work and he's at home all day. He never paid for any of my school either. I didn't even get anything for my bday from my dad or brother. And I made my brothers business flyers logo etc and I didn't get anything for it.

So how does that make me ungrateful? I feel unappreciated.
Update: Nobody said I wanted to get paid it's all about being appreciated and I don't feel that anything I do is valued.