How many of the following are one man teams?

Here are the percentage of goals that a player has scored for his team this season... (top 7 goalscorers) Demba Ba has 14 goals but as the majority of those were for newcastle i didn't include him. Goals, Team Goals, Percentage Aston Villa - Benteke 11 26 42% Swansea- Michu 15 38 39% Liverpool-... show more Here are the percentage of goals that a player has scored for his team this season... (top 7 goalscorers) Demba Ba has 14 goals but as the majority of those were for newcastle i didn't include him. Goals, Team Goals, Percentage

Aston Villa - Benteke 11 26 42%
Swansea- Michu 15 38 39%
Liverpool- Suarez 18 49 37%
Tottenham - Bale 15 47 32%
Southampton - Lambert 12 38 32%
West Brom - Lukaku 12 38 32%
Man United - RVP 19 64 30%

It's worth noting that Defoe has also scored 10 goals as has Rooney
Update: So does an inform player now means a one man team? ok i'll remember that one.. LOL... clear jealousy, a player you all want but can't have to instead of appreciating how good he is you'd rather slate him/the team he plays for... I'm guessing the majority of people that come here have only just... show more So does an inform player now means a one man team? ok i'll remember that one.. LOL... clear jealousy, a player you all want but can't have to instead of appreciating how good he is you'd rather slate him/the team he plays for...

I'm guessing the majority of people that come here have only just started following football?
11 answers 11