Do i have a negligence case against a hospital if i was mistreated by not being given my pain meds for over?

do i have a negligence case against a hospital if i was mistreated by not being given my pain meds for over 7 hours even though it was in my doctors orders, a nurse was not wearing gloves while inserting my I.V. and there was blood on her hands from my arm. My I. V. was going bad and i reported it to two... show more do i have a negligence case against a hospital if i was mistreated by not being given my pain meds for over 7 hours even though it was in my doctors orders, a nurse was not wearing gloves while inserting my I.V. and there was blood on her hands from my arm. My I. V. was going bad and i reported it to two different nurses and nothing was done until the third day when i when i also told a third nurse that the I.V. was bad and she too did not listen and inserted meds in to the I.V. in which it became swollen instantly!. My room did not get sterilized or cleaned at all during my stay, except for one trash can empty and my bed changed once. I felt as if i was ignored and also had a nurse whom said she was sorry due to the fact that she had other patients to care for. they also misplace one of my meds and found it 20 min before my discharge and i was supposed to have taken it first thing in the morning. I was told that one of the other nurse had spilled all the meds out of the med station and my nurse did not feel like waiting for her to clean it up so she was going to go and do her other rounds and would be back to me after she was done. Do I have a law suit against this hospital for negligence?