?
? asked in PetsDogs · 8 years ago

Are there any Pug owners here?

Don't they just steal your heart? The head tilts, the looks they give, the playfulness. My mom passed away from Alzheimer's and my Pug kind of knew something was wrong and she would snuggle with my mom and not leave her side during visits. I used to think that people who spoiled their dogs were crazy, but now i'm acting the same way.

@Hannah, funny, i was thinking about doing the same to you. Ridding the world of a sick psycho

My parents have 2 twin pugs. They are the high light of your day! They are definitely social dogs, that always need attention. And they get attached to their owners. My parents spoil the Heck out of our pugs. They buy them the best dog food, if the dogs are out of dog treats they go get them some, even in the middle of the night! Doesn't help that they get one whenever they whine by the fridge. They sleep with my parents under the covers, and my parents tickle them to sleep. If they even THINK something is wrong they immediately take them to the vet. One dog always gets jealous of the other if they think the other is getting too much attention. They are the funniest things

Meee!!! i have 3 pugs and my only girl pug had 8 of them. They are so so adorable

• .

I don't own a pug myself, but I have to admit they are adorable.

Some people say they are ugly.

I say they are so ugly that they are so cute.

@Martin: Ignore Hannah. I think she's drunk. She is illiterate.

• Carol

Hi, to be honest all the qualities you describe can be present in most breeds of dogs.

But I do like Pugs.