Have you ever had a dream that seemed so vivid and real but...?

You found yourself, within the dream, realizing it wasn't real. I am a person that sleeps so freakin' hard that I can never remember any dreams that I have. I don't deny that I dream, I just never remember. But, last night, I had this dream that seemed so vivid, with me in it. I am the kind... show more You found yourself, within the dream, realizing it wasn't real.

I am a person that sleeps so freakin' hard that I can never remember any dreams that I have. I don't deny that I dream, I just never remember. But, last night, I had this dream that seemed so vivid, with me in it.

I am the kind of person that spends way to much time living in the pasts and wants nothing more then to go back 5-6 years of my life. Literally everything that I want in my life is back there, but now all of that is gone from my life.

The reason that I mention this was that because my dream contained everything that I want back, and most of that is people. At first, in the dream, I felt so happy to see all of these people again and happy to be back in a place that I knew and loved. But as the dream progressed, I began wondering why all of these people from different aspects of my life were all in the same place together, when many of them were not even familiar with the place that this dream took place. And then, the me in the dream pieced this all together and realized that this couldn't have been real, and once this hit me within the dream, I said goodbye and began to walk out of the room, but looked over my shoulder at the most important person in the room to me as I was doing so. It was after a few seconds that I woke up in tears.

I know this sounds incredibly made up and most of you will probably tell me so. It's not and I don't care what you think. I am not looking for meaning in it at all. I just want to know if anybody has experienced this before. I am not talking about the crying part. I am talking about the whole cognitively realizing that what is happening isn't real while literally within the dream.