MeL
Lv 5
MeL asked in SportsCricket · 7 years ago

Do you prefer watching the game on a TV or watching it at the ground?

While the atmosphere at the ground can be amazing, I do prefer watching the game on TV because with all the technology these days you can know exactly what's going on.

Do you prefer watching the game on a TV or watching it at the ground?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best answer

TV is so good nowadays. Not only is it in HD, the cool graphics, the different camera angles, the commentary if you are into it, you also don't get sunburnt. You feel literally closer to the game than if you were at the game with Spider-cam and all those other gizmos.

• MattyB
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

I like going to the game as you are much 'up close and personal', especially at the Basin Reserve as there are banks so you can have a picnic while watching the game.

You might also be able to meet some of the players if you go there.

Also at the ground you can watch the game from all different angles.

Something that amazes me is that the ground looks much smaller when you are at the stadium than watching it on TV.

• 7 years ago

It depends what you are in the mood for. If it's a big game coming up and you fancy getting involved in the action then nothing can beat turning up at the ground. I traveled all the way to the UAE to watch England play Pakistan last year and the atmosphere was rubbish, the stadium was deserted, and we lost. Wish I watched that one on TV.

• 7 years ago

I prefer watching the game on TV because on TV i can see every moment with the help of reply system.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Adarsh
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

It's in TV that normally people watch the cricket matches,they go to stadium probably once or twice in a year or so.Certainly watching in a stadium would be a much different experience than watching at home.

• 7 years ago

TV Best.

Reasons:

-Easy and cheap availability of food.

-I can do other tasks at the same time.

-Can see the match without the headache that how am I looking lol

-Don't have to pay my whole day to one thing (cricket)

-In India, there is everywhere crowd. SO TV is more comfortable option as no mob in my room.

-Don't need to travel to see the match.

-TV analysis, graphs, charts gives better understanding of whats going on.

-On TV, you can watch every matches irrespective of venue. But watching in real may be sometimes impractical if the venue is on the other side of earth from where you reside.

-On TV you can watch two matches together, but not possible watching two games together from ground untill cloning is practically available.

etc etc.

Watching the match on ground is good option only when you want to see your favorate cricketers face to face.

• 7 years ago

I love to see on ground but like to see on TV only,because on TV you are can see all high lights which is not possible on ground and on TV you have the TV remote in your hand...............Wish you nice day.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I like TV

• 7 years ago

I like TV, the other way its just like im watching my friends or something

• 7 years ago

obviously at the stadium...loads of fun when u go there with friends !

but to know what exactly going on , u have to watch it on TV at home

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.