I'm 17 and want to test drive an Audi TT?

I haven't passed my test yet but my parents are buying me a new car when I have done. I've booked it for a few weeks but my birthday was only last month so I'm nowhere near 18. The car I've chosen is an Audi TT Roadster, however this is only a 2 seater car. Will they let me go in the car with the salesperson or for my mum and I to take it on our own? I do really like the car but I want to be totally sure before I buy it. Thanks to anyone who can suggest something :)

Guys, my insuance company for my current car have already given me a quote. That's not really the problem I was asking about :/

No chance will they let a 17 year old L driver drive one of their cars.

You're dreaming anyway, there's no way a kid of 17 will get insured on a TT.

EDIT: So you haven't passed your test yet but you're getting an Audi TT? Funny that since your other questions are about your VW Beetle that you can't afford to run.....

I call BS on this kid.

1

Source(s): Holistique Hair Loss Care http://enle.info/HowToStopHairLoss/?j1cM

I'm a Male aged 18 and I have a 3.2 Audi TT (2009 Model) and I never thought I'd get insured on it to be honest. I had a 1.2 Corsa to start with and the insurance cost me £3000. The insurance on the Audi is £4000 with £3000 compulsory access. The other guys who replied to you made me laugh, they obviously haven't looked for insurance for that car. I'm getting a 2.8 Turbo Insignia VXR next and the insurance will be the same.

Moneysupermarket.com got me insured :)

Source(s): moneysupermarket.com my car
  • ?

You seriously need to look at how much it will cost to insure a newly qualified 17yr old on an Audi TT BEFORE you decide this is the car you want. The vast, vast majority of insurers will not touch you with a 10ft bargepole. A trader is not going to let you test drive it on a provisional licence, their insurance will not allow it. Insurance on a 1L Corsa is likely to be upwards of £3k, so a TT is likely to be multiples of that.

Source(s): I work for a major UK insurance company
  • beckim

you would be difficult pushed to discover a company which will insure a 17 year old on a motor vehicle which would be insurance team 18 or thereabouts. often they'll say over 25 years old, some will say 21. yet there is sure to be somebody accessible who will insure you. try a company which extremely bargains with helpful or status autos. you additionally could be fortunate in case you purely choose for 0.33 area fireplace and theft, extremely than completely finished.

• L G

Suggest you buy an Axiom or a Reliant Robin.

You have one thing in your favour. Female. No male in their right mind ( unless a hair dresser ) would consider the TT.

You're a funny girl, people like that in a person.

The will not let you test drive it but will let you BUY it :)