I'm 17 and want to test drive an Audi TT?

I haven't passed my test yet but my parents are buying me a new car when I have done. I've booked it for a few weeks but my birthday was only last month so I'm nowhere near 18. The car I've chosen is an Audi TT Roadster, however this is only a 2 seater car. Will they let me go in the car with the... show more I haven't passed my test yet but my parents are buying me a new car when I have done. I've booked it for a few weeks but my birthday was only last month so I'm nowhere near 18. The car I've chosen is an Audi TT Roadster, however this is only a 2 seater car. Will they let me go in the car with the salesperson or for my mum and I to take it on our own? I do really like the car but I want to be totally sure before I buy it. Thanks to anyone who can suggest something :)
Update: Guys, my insuance company for my current car have already given me a quote. That's not really the problem I was asking about :/