How do I get this sophomore boy to notice me?

So I'm a freshman and I think this sophomore boy is cute, but I have no way of interacting with him. I don't have any classes with him and I don't really have any way of talking to him (seems kinda hopeless :/) Any suggestions for what I can do?

I take it you are in high school. I suggest you make eye contact and smile at him, then keep on walking. Try this for a couple of days, if he does not talk to you let it go.

Yes, add him on Facebook if he has one or if you see him in the hall ways talk to him then and try to get his phone number. I hope this helped.

Can you help me with my question.

Bump into him in the hall and then apologize and then complement his hair or what he is wearing and then the magic happens

say hey everytime you see him with a smile. guys (like me) stare at girls that look good in yoga pants