Police Clearance application in Bahrain?

I need help regarding the process involve in obtaining GCC/Police Clearance (Bahrain). I used to work in Bahrain for 1 year and 3 months. Now, I need to get a police clearance to continue my US immigration visa application. Most of the information I've got online shows that I have to submit all the required... show more I need help regarding the process involve in obtaining GCC/Police Clearance (Bahrain).

I used to work in Bahrain for 1 year and 3 months. Now, I need to get a police clearance to continue my US immigration visa application. Most of the information I've got online shows that I have to submit all the required documents such as;

> a copy of the passport that you used in Bahrain
> a copy of your old or expired resident visa for Bahrain
> copy of ACR/ residence permit

but my question is, those documents were lost due to flooding that hits our area back in 2004. The only document that I still possess is a photocopy of my employment certificate. So how do I go about this? and what is the processing time to acquire the said certificate? I'm here in the Philippines. Is it possible to apply in Thailand (embassy of Bahrain) to get the documents. I hope you can shed me some light on this matter. Any information you can give will be highly appreciated..Thanks in advance