Psych drug help please?

I take Zoloft (200mg/evening) and Wellbutrin (300 mg/morning) for depression but I've missed a crapload of doses due to a screwed up schedule and the containers being buried in luggage. I was more or less fine but all of a sudden I seem to have crashed. Keep bursting out into tears at random intervals. Highly anxious, extremely tired, some trouble sleeping. A bunch of tiny things are making me really, really sad, and I'm not sure if it's even irrational or not.

At my girlfriend's insistence I just dug out my Zoloft and took the evening dose.

Anyway, any advice or anything? Help? How long will it take for this crap to kick in again? I did remember to take the Wellbutrin once every other day ish.

Also please be gentle in your wording of answers. Apparently I'm getting set off at even the little crap today.

Ask your doctor/psychiatrist they will know the answer.... In my personal opinion.... taking drugs are ridiculous just exercise everyday eat healthy foods write in a journal join a group of people that make you happy weather it be a church or just a book club and once before bed or anytime during the day/night go into a room by your self and just clear your mind a just be. Dont think at all just relax and take 5 deep breaths just be happy your alive! Take a vacation or find a way to make money that is fun and doesnt seem like a job

Source(s): My mother is a nurse and my personal exerience with curing depression/anxiety

These drugs need to be taken on a strict schedule. Both zoloft and wellbutrin can take up to a couple of weeks to achieve therapeutic effect. Keep them on you and set alarms on your cellphone to help remember to take them.

Source(s): Student nurse