Atheists have you considered that "absence of evidence of God is not an evidence of absence of God"?

And please comrades, let us be idealistic rather than skeptical, I am sure that "Flying Spaghetti Monsters" manifest no essential principal behind the reason of worshiping them. Just give me opinions.
Update: If that is your opinion Desus Ex, then why does the human being strive to develop and investigate the nature surrounding him.
Update 2: OO, why so angry? Mommy treated you bad when you were a baby? So you propose the more than four billion people have low IQ and you are the only enlightened one? Hello Buddha!
Update 3: Yes, true true you can add the name Zeus too, but let me ask crony, Do you believe that Zeus possesses the ideologies that will make one worship him, because in essence the whole idea of God is not only spiritual, in fact every kind of spiritual aspect contains science and human logic but in a more metaphorical... show more Yes, true true you can add the name Zeus too, but let me ask crony, Do you believe that Zeus possesses the ideologies that will make one worship him, because in essence the whole idea of God is not only spiritual, in fact every kind of spiritual aspect contains science and human logic but in a more metaphorical pattern.
Update 4: The only way I would understand that Thor does NOT exist, ahaha this is getting funny, is that, the whole idea of "Thor" does NOT contain any principal that might guide me into a better dimension of life. Religion itself does so as it gives you the essential path of human nature that can make you a better... show more The only way I would understand that Thor does NOT exist, ahaha this is getting funny, is that, the whole idea of "Thor" does NOT contain any principal that might guide me into a better dimension of life. Religion itself does so as it gives you the essential path of human nature that can make you a better being.