How many excuses will the premfaces have left when not a single team gets to the QFS?

Arsenal - Bayern
Real Madrid - Man Utd

BQ- How easily would stoke win the UCL
Update: Just accept it, its a pub league
Update 2: - jordi came up with it actually, it means prem fanboy, you know people with no critical thinking skills or objectivity. Mainly people who have never watched another league and say the prem is best because they want it to be.
Update 3: ... and in the 1950's. The prem being the best league up untill 2008-10 has nothing to do with how good it is today, don't bring up chelski they were lucky to beat benfica never mind win the thing.
Update 4: @Tallen, firstly i'm english, i support liverpool, maybe i am probably overly hostile towards the league ("Pub league" Might be going a bit too far) but i have no reason to hate it "just because". For me La liga is the best right now, it has the two strongest teams on the planet, fantastic... show more @Tallen, firstly i'm english, i support liverpool, maybe i am probably overly hostile towards the league ("Pub league" Might be going a bit too far) but i have no reason to hate it "just because".
For me La liga is the best right now, it has the two strongest teams on the planet, fantastic technical football, and a very strong (despite the ignorance) and competitive "bottom 18" i'm not denying it has problems, financial issues and empty stadia for example.
The Bundesliga and serie a are also far stronger and better leagues, and despite it being a lot weaker the fantastic attacking football and 5 team title race also makes the eredivisie better imo.

The EPL = two horse race, technically poor, atmosphere isn't up to the likes of germany, and very VERY weak teams man city are the only ones who make the top 10 in world football and for whatever reason they can't perform on the pitch when it matters.
Update 5: btw- thinking one (better) side will run away with a tie has nothing to do with being subjective.
3 answers 3