?
Lv 6
? asked in SportsBoxing · 8 years ago

Will the obsession with Floyd Mayweather stop now?

Here's what i mean. It seems like Mayweather has defeated Manny without ever fighting him. For years, Pacfans have called Floyd a ducker, wife beater, ghetto, rapist, thug, etc. When Floyd fights, all he thinks about is his opponent. Pacquiao was starting to look bad long ago, even in the Mosley fight. I have witten many letters about how Manny should concentrate on the task at hand or he could lose to someone else. Arum was using Manny. Pac could have said "i am not fighting anyone else but Floyd Mayweather! Make that fight, period!"

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favourite answer

Marquez by 6th round KO.

I hate to see that happen in a way because now the so called mega fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather has lost it's intrigue ,the good side of it ,the so called Pactards and Floydiots have little else to troll about meaning this forum should shape up.

Just imagine how easily Mayweather could have handled Manny Pacquiao that night with those same counter punches ,except being bigger and faster than Marquez ,i think Mayweather would have schooled Pacquiao somewhat like he did Arturo Gatti.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

NO. Floyd might have the reward that different have not had. He has the fee that Manny's different warring parties lacked. He has in no way lost. He has in no way been knocked out. He has in elementary terms been formally knocked down as quickly as (possibly two times unofficially). interior the only contemporary loss Manny Pacquiao had he became outboxed via an stronger experienced fighter (Erik Morales). who's greater experienced, clever and techinically sound than Floyd? Floyd has the fee to make Manny pay for the blunders (huge photographs, etc) that slow adult adult males like Hatton, Cotto, and Clottey won't be in a position to. Manny, inspite of the undeniable fact that he gained, additionally had hardship with Juan Manuel Marquez and his counter punching. guess who's a greater suitable counter puncher than Marquez? Floyd Mayweather Jr. It became no longer those 2 greater pounds that gained Marquez/ Mayweather. It became speed, ability, and counter punching. He wasn't leaning on the guy. He beat him boxing with area. Pacquiao can no longer outbox Floyd. His beat wish is to do to Floyd what Paul Williams did to Winky Wright and throw maximum of punches that the strain cracks Floyd's unbreakable protection. that's Manny's ultimate probability. Manny's variety will definately make Floyd combat in techniques he hasn't when you consider that Castillo and Corrales, yet everyone who has considered maximum folk of Floyd's fights now Floyd nonetheless can try this. Floyd has fought a quickly southpaw in Zab Judah, and the only element approximately Pacquiao is that i do no longer see him fading after around 6 like Judah. Floyd will might desire to combat the finished combat...yet he can try this and beat Pacquiao. As Floyd constantly say, "there's a blueprint for that." "there isn't any blueprint for beating Floyd Mayweather." (40-0)

• 8 years ago

I'm a pac fan, but after that ko mayweather was probably laughing his *** off.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

We all know Manny can't beat Floyd, esoecialy now.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.