?
? asked in SportsBoxing · 8 years ago

Why is Roach accusing Marquez of PED use?

lol what a moron. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Roach should go and do something productive, like teach Manny how not to get smacked in the face everytime Marquez throws a right hand.

Juan Manuel Marquez hired a man by the name of Angel "Memo" Hernandez as a Strength and Conditioning prior to the Third fight with Manny Pacquaio. Memo Hernandez is notorious for getting caught in a P.E.D. scandal a few years back.

Angel Hernandez or Angel Guillermo Heredia, whatever it is he wants to be called, has changed his name and in order to become a little less recognizable since the P.E.D. scandal he was involved in.

A few years back he supplied a number of star athletes, like Marion Jones, with "designer steroids", he was caught, became a government witness, testified in court, and as a result was granted immunity.

Roach is more than likely using the fact that Marquez' strength coach has been caught supplying P.E.D.'s as the evidence for his accusations against Marquez.

Same reason Roach likes to check the gloves in the locker room. And give team Garcia hell for Margarito drink and 5 hour drink before the fight. I guess he feels he needs an edge. To bad Pacquiao don't like to test with WADA must be for a reason.

• Because he's conveniently forgetting that a lot of his fighters have juiced up and have tested positive, so he's trying to take the blame off his fighters by accusing him of juicing. I don't mind JMM juicing up in this case, he's only evening the playing field.

• Leo

Becuz Minny Buckyao has promised a KO in the 4th foyt.

I don't know if this is true because I haven't read about it, but if it is, then I'd bet it's all pre-fight psy-war tactics. Nothing personal here.

To create psychological disturbance. It is just a mental thing.

HA HA HA MARQUEZ SHOULD FILE A DAFAMATION LAWSUIT HA HA HA HA HA