?
Lv 6
? asked in SportsBoxing · 8 years ago

Why is Roach accusing Marquez of PED use?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favourite answer

lol what a moron. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Roach should go and do something productive, like teach Manny how not to get smacked in the face everytime Marquez throws a right hand.

• 8 years ago

Juan Manuel Marquez hired a man by the name of Angel "Memo" Hernandez as a Strength and Conditioning prior to the Third fight with Manny Pacquaio. Memo Hernandez is notorious for getting caught in a P.E.D. scandal a few years back.

Angel Hernandez or Angel Guillermo Heredia, whatever it is he wants to be called, has changed his name and in order to become a little less recognizable since the P.E.D. scandal he was involved in.

A few years back he supplied a number of star athletes, like Marion Jones, with "designer steroids", he was caught, became a government witness, testified in court, and as a result was granted immunity.

Roach is more than likely using the fact that Marquez' strength coach has been caught supplying P.E.D.'s as the evidence for his accusations against Marquez.

• 8 years ago

Same reason Roach likes to check the gloves in the locker room. And give team Garcia hell for Margarito drink and 5 hour drink before the fight. I guess he feels he needs an edge. To bad Pacquiao don't like to test with WADA must be for a reason.

• Because he's conveniently forgetting that a lot of his fighters have juiced up and have tested positive, so he's trying to take the blame off his fighters by accusing him of juicing. I don't mind JMM juicing up in this case, he's only evening the playing field.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Leo
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Becuz Minny Buckyao has promised a KO in the 4th foyt.

• 8 years ago

I don't know if this is true because I haven't read about it, but if it is, then I'd bet it's all pre-fight psy-war tactics. Nothing personal here.

• 8 years ago

To create psychological disturbance. It is just a mental thing.

• 8 years ago

HA HA HA MARQUEZ SHOULD FILE A DAFAMATION LAWSUIT HA HA HA HA HA

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.