Y Messenger and Y Small Business Email?

Ok, Long time Messenger user. Always loved the little 'new mail' icon. I have 4 domains using Yahoo Small Business hosting and email. Mail from all 4 domains are handled under Yahoo. Why is it then that I cannot use Yahoo Messenger for those other accounts aside from my free account? I realize that the... show more Ok, Long time Messenger user. Always loved the little 'new mail' icon.

I have 4 domains using Yahoo Small Business hosting and email. Mail from all 4 domains are handled under Yahoo. Why is it then that I cannot use Yahoo Messenger for those other accounts aside from my free account? I realize that the dare I say.. rented.. domains which I am totally happy with, are not yahoo.com but they are ran under Yahoo infrastructure.. I really would like to just (at a minimum) get alerts of new e-mails from those other accounts. seems to me you could add the other accounts that you wish to check simply in the options.. Is there a way to accomplish this?