Am I stupid or is it the teacher?

I have been taking a chemistry college class. I am currently failing it. I am being tutored and helped by classmates and the tutoring center. despite all there efforts im still failing is it me or is it the teacher?

• ?

I think that you can figure out the answer to your question by talking with your classmates. If you are the only one who is having these problems, then the problem is not the teacher. However, even if that is the situation, it certainly doesn't mean that you are stupid.

If everyone (or at least a significant portion of the students in the class) is failing, then the teacher may be at least a part of the problem.

Sometimes students have different learning styles. Sometimes students take a college class without adequate preparation in high school. Different students find different subjects to be difficult. Some students have trouble with chemistry. Others find music classes to be difficult. Still others might struggle with English composition. At this point, all you can do is continue to study. If you don't pass, then you need to talk with your adviser about what to do next.